Operation Lotto Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Lotto Strike

FREE Lottery Picks--Take the Battle to Them!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the battle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CJ
Commander-In-Chief
Commander-In-Chief
CJ

Welcome to the battle! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the battle!   Welcome to the battle! EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:54 pm

My name is CJ, and I'm the Commander-In-Chief here at Lotto Strike. I've played numerous games of chance my entire life, and I've consistently lost money...until recently. I took the time to educate myself in the games I was participating in. I've discovered how to do real analysis on statistics and probabilities. I've discovered, in short, how to win more consistently.

DO NOT ask me to divulge the intel-gathering process to you...I will not. I will, however, pass the results down to you...all you need to do is put that information into your battle plan, and win.

As in all battles, you will not win every time. I make no claims that you will win. I do encourage you to evaluate the target numbers on paper prior to striking out into the battle lines. I think you'll find good, consistent intel, and you'll be a happy soldier.

So why would I put this info out there for the lowliest private to use to his advantage? Because I want us to win. I do not ask for monetary gain from you. I want feedback. Do an After Action Review on your Victories, and report your casualties. I will be "monetizing" the site with some ads to help support the war effort, but I ask nothing of you other than you use my intel to get your hits, and report back here and let us know how the battle rages.

I will be adding battle fronts in the coming days and weeks as more soldiers check in from around the world. I am starting on my home front. You can check my intel, then check in with your assignment requests. I will try to accomodate any lotto front you decide to enter with up to date, accurate intel, from the smallest battles (Pick 3) to the Largest (PowerBall). I will also add foreign battle fronts if the need arises, so let me know if you are doing battle in a foreign war, and I will add intel for that as well.

Soldiers, I hope you find the information here satisfactory. It's my goal to get you the finest intel possible so we can win the war against our lotto foes. Now go out there and "pick" a target!
Back to top Go down
https://lottostrike.board-directory.net

Welcome to the battle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Lotto Strike :: Strike Force Headquarters :: Roll Call-
Jump to: