Operation Lotto Strike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Lotto Strike

FREE Lottery Picks--Take the Battle to Them!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request a lottery here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CJ
Commander-In-Chief
Commander-In-Chief
CJ

Request a lottery here. Empty
PostSubject: Request a lottery here.   Request a lottery here. EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:54 am

Please make a new topic under "Battle Cries" to request your specific lottery. Try to be specific...some lotto games are played more than one time per day, and we will need to know the specific draw you are looking for.

Please be patient as you wait for your new lottery front to be posted...it takes a bit of time to gather the data and get the initial analysis completed. After the initial analysis, subsequent picks will be posted prior to the next draw. I cannot promise to get the initial analysis done by any certain date or draw. I can be motivated by a larger budget to work with, however... Very Happy

I cannot guarantee any wins in any lottery based on my numbers. I urge you to play "on paper" prior to placing any real bets to test the numbers you are getting from me. I may be able to adjust my analysis of your specific lotto if we are not getting satisfactory results.

Happy picking.

CJ
Back to top Go down
https://lottostrike.board-directory.net

Request a lottery here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Lotto Strike :: Strike Force Headquarters :: Battle Cries-
Jump to: